Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nick Earned the Bronze Congressional Award

On January 20, 2008, my son Nick received the Bronze Congressional Award. This is the highest award given to youth by Congress. In MS the Congressional program is done by the 4-H office. Nick has been in 4-H for two years. We are very proud of him.
Picture: L-R, Dr. Robert H. (Doc) Foglesong(president of MS State University, Nick, the others are MS political people.
Update: Nick got a letter today from MSU saying that if he reaches the Gold level(hopefully next year) he will receive a $1000 scholarship! Woooooohoooooooo!


5 comments:

Bethany @ Gettin' It Pegged! said...

Wow! Congratulations to Nick! Your heart must be swelling. :)

Robin McCoy said...

YAY NICK!!! Wow, you must be overjoyed. And congrats on the nephew. I meant to leave a message the other day and had to get off real quick and just didn't get back around to you. Sorry:(

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Nick!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great....
I went to State several years ago.

Anonymous said...

I do not have any of this listed below.....I don't think so I had to go anonymous....sorry.
Kim