Monday, January 7, 2008

Lots of Things Going On

Well I am so happy to tell you that Robin and her family came over to eat supper Saturday night. We had a great visit. I could learn a lot from her!

We are still working on getting our charity group started. I am still making 1-3 hats a day to donate to St. Jude. We are supposed to visit the women's center one day this week to see exactly what size hats they need for the preemies.

I finally got my invitation to Ravelry today! If you knit or crochet Ravelry is the place for you. Sign up asap because there is a waiting list. It took me about a week to get my invitation.

Well I gotta get back to making more hats.

1 comment:

Sorka said...

I am in Ravelry! I am Sorka!
Come on over and play!
Wow.. you only waited a week! No fair! hehehe

Denise

Knitchat.com